Sunday, May 3, 2009

Totally Random Photos

Since we have almost two hundred photos from last week's trip to Alabama, I have quickly skimmed through and picked some totally random photos (why else did you think I used that title for this entry?!) I will add more pictures as I find the energy (Cari went off to a spa this weekend and left me all alone with the little crumbsnatcher - and I also tilled the garden over by hand [bad idea, if you're wondering], so I'm tired. For now, enjoy these pics.
That's a really low score in that game, Daddy...

And then, the lion said to the giraffee...(I don't know what story he was telling, but he's really into it!)


Born to be wild! (Um, Levi - you can't be a bad-boy biker if you're wearing a yellow polo shirt...)













I'm still in this carseat?! ARE WE THERE YET?







1 comment:

Mrs.B said...

Great pics!!! I love the one of DC and Levi. Did you take that one, Andy? It's a great shot.