Monday, December 15, 2008

So who knew...Santa rides a chopper! (Not at Northern Baby's house - at Grandma's house. Northern Daddy is looking for the sport bike version for his house!)










Can you believe he took my toys?! I wuz just minding my own biz, passing time at Grandpa's, and this little punk pulled a crawl-by and snagged my toys.




Our very first Northern Baby-New House Christmas tree. Cut right out of the front yard of N.B.'s grandma's house! (I'm not kidding. My father-in-law cranked up the chainsaw the morning after Thanksgiving and served us up with a super-duper tree!) (Okay, it's not as pretty as a tree that has been groomed to be a Christmas tree, but it has that family connection that makes it special!)

2 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Hey, thanks for the Christmas card! I was starting to get a little jealous when I saw the card you mailed Mom and NOT to me! DC said that you had a great Christmas!

Mrs.B said...

Ok, when is the new post coming? You need to update those of us down south with more pics!

question...My class is studying Vermont this week in Geography and I am wondering how to correctly say the capital city. Is it Mount-pe-le-ay or Mount-pe-le-air?